Wednesday, May 16, 2012

void main() {}

I have been asked so many times why don't I have my own photography-related blog that I got tired of coming up with a veritable reason why the hell not and finally succumbed to the idea. While I do have my own photo-site and I do post more or less regularly on Facebook, Twitter, various photo forums and modeling sites, having one place where I can put together both my - otherwise obscured - work and my - even more obscure - thoughts about it seemed only logical.

As a photographer, I have been shooting a lot of different genres: landscapes, portraits, events, weddings, you name it. But most and foremost I love shooting artistic nudes. Hence the name and primary idea of this little journal. In the follow-up posts I will be sharing both my recent and past work, as well as discuss techniques (shooting, lighting, post-processing, etc.), quirks, anecdotes and just purely random things.

To schedule a shoot, please email to request@photosocal.com
To schedule a photography class, please follow this link to my Master Class

Caveat: my work is depicting nude female body. If you don't like it, or if you're legally "under age" (whatever that means in your particular country, in US it means "under 18") - please don't read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment